Air Conditioning Repair
Five Lions Heating & Cooling has the tools and training you need to get your system back in good working order. We repair your air conditioner when it starts to malfunction.
We offer quick and efficient service. When you hire Five Lions Heating & Cooling we will arrive at your location to inspect and determine the root of the problem. We work hard to implement an effective plan of action in restoring your system to proper functioning order. We always work to complete every job promptly.
Five Lions Heating & Cooling provides a high-quality service and often thoroughly solving the problem. We thrive to save our customers the cost of a replacement unit. We are a reliable air conditioning repair service. We are here to service at your convenience, available 24 hours a day, please give us a call to set up an appointment for your free estimate.
Increase Energy Efficiency:
- Seal leaky ducts, the biggest and simple thing to do to improve efficiency.
- Replace dirty filters; keep the right charge and airflow.
- Clean the coils.
- Make sure the outdoor (condenser) unit is not so hidden; avoid air flow from being blocked by leaves or other debris.
- If replacing the air conditioner, look to buy high efficiency equipment, generally known as Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER). SEER 13 is the minimum efficiency you should consider. Higher efficiencies are likely to be quite cost effective.
- Depending on your climate, consider other efficiency numbers.
- In hot, dry climates look at the Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) which says how well the system will work at peak conditions.
Central Air Conditioning System
This is a system in which air is treated at a central location. It is then carried to and from the rooms by one or more fans and a system of ducts (openings in the walls, floors, or ceilings covered by grills). This is process where cooled air is being carried from the air conditioner back to the home. This cooled air becomes warmer as it circulates through the home; then it flows back to the central air conditioner through return ducts and registers.